Sarah Rose Bright, MSc, CSBSarah Rose Bright is a Somatic Sex Coach & Educator supporting people to overcome sexual challenges, discover their erotic potential and celebrate their sexual selves.
I support you to overcome anything that keeps you from enjoying a happy and healthy sex life so that you can discover your erotic potential, celebrate your sexual self and have more pleasure than you ever imagined possible!
I am a somatic sex coach and educator who passionately believes that somatic sex coaching combined with the best sex education can resolve many sexual issues and concerns naturally and pleasurably! We are taught so little about what is really possible for our sexual selves and I love to help people to discover their endless capacity for pleasure.
Would you like….
• to overcome your sexual concerns, feelings of shame or anything else that keeps you from enjoying a fulfilling and healthy sex life?
• personalised sex education to help you to get to know your own body and your sexual anatomy, which will increase both your confidence and your pleasure?
• to discover simple yet powerful new ways to transform how you give, receive and experience your sexual pleasure?
• to learn how to confidently communicate your sexual needs and desires?
• to learn to generate and cultivate your own sexual arousal including new solo sex practices and erotic trance states?
• to learn breathing, relaxation and mindfulness techniques to expand and enhance your sexual pleasure?
• to become sexually confident and confident in your sexual self?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions then I invite you to explore my website or get in touch to find out more. I’d love to hear from you.
I am a qualified sex coach, Sexological Bodyworker and NLP practitioner and I draw on my extensive training including tantra, shamanism and healing. I have studied and worked with sex and pleasure for ten years and have participated in many sexuality trainings with some of the worlds sexual pioneers. I absolutely love my work.
My training and experiences, from the conventional to the alternative, are distilled into powerful practical knowledge, grounded in the lived experience of what works. I am comfortable with all aspects of sexuality, and love to create a sex positive space welcoming people of all genders, sexual orientations and relationship models.
I offer uniquely designed experiences just for you. Please do get in touch if you have any questions or to discuss a programme relating to your specific needs. If you are traveling for sessions, an intensive can be arranged. I also work in collaboration with other professionals such as sex therapists – please get in touch for details.
I am based on the Wirral near Liverpool, England.
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” Anaïs Nin